Wednesday 28 December 2011

Wrapped in lace

Today the inspiration comes in its simplest form, running into my older lace dress reminded me that to be elegant you have to avoid overdressing. I have been looking for the perfect person to represent the post and couldn't think of anyone else rather than Daphne Groeneveld.- The next best thing, who proves simple will always be beautiful. Mixing the finest materials, wearing the pure form of white, and mixing it with the contrasting dark shade of black. You can never go wrong as ...
A style does not go out of style as long as it adapts itself to its period. When there is an incompatibility between the style and a certain state of mind, it is never the style that triumphs. - Coco Chanel



6 comments:

  1. I know right! Beautiful model used btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Daphne, a great way of describing her style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the post especially the title, I cant believe you just started blogging, we have been missing out on much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos. That dress and those earrings are amazing.

    I am having Michelle Chang jewelry giveaway on my blog!

    http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-years-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete